Thursday, November 15, 2012

Coming Back to my World

It feels good to be back in the bloggers world. More than a year since I have written something. Humans have mastered the art of procrastination and I am the epitome of it. Every time I thought of writing, I could not decide on the subject. Even today, I am running out of thoughts. I believe this is the best setup for writing when you are blank and abstract thinking prevails the indolence.
Let me tell you what I was up to for a year. An MBA as people call it, I was indulge in becoming the impact artist. S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research, is where I am learning the tricks of business, building relations for life, understanding value of life and winning art of living. Yes, It has been a profound experience for me with more to come in last one month.
They say, It is going to be counted only if it ends well. It could be right notion for people who believe that only end matters. But nothing could  batter the fun of  journey to meet that end. Last few days of delirium amongst batch-mates is the real fun of life. I am sure of everyone looking back after some years and laughing off on the fuss we create of small problems . Life is too big for small problems.
A perfect life should be a roller coaster ride otherwise it will be a mundane chorus of eating, sleeping and drinking. Struggles make it worth living. 
A man should never loose hope. There is always light at the end of tunnel. Many times we throw in towel just before we reach the end of tunnel. Let's be realistic. Everyone will reach his end. The key is to be optimistic, hold one's ground and laugh at the face of trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment