Tuesday, March 15, 2011

GOD...generator operator destroyer

 GOD...its not somebody has infused spirituality in me , the traces of events around the world had made me rack my brains. What the hell is happening around the globe! Why do I see  destroyer visage of GOD more often than other visages. Japan had appalled me and the atrocious murders happening in Pakistan, Afghanistan , Libya, Tunisia does not augur a sunny day.
There has not been holistic progress around the globe and Japan is the omen of Nature's way of pronouncing enough is enough. Lets talk about Nuclear explosions happening over there. The country itself situated on a perilous earth quake prone zone and in spite of that umpteen number of Nuclear Reactors are in Japan. Although they are primarily meant for power generation, the whole structure of a Nuclear Reactor creates enough heat in the earth to inflict implosion.Latest news was that Tokyo could also afflicted with the perils of  contamination.
This incident remained the worst shock for Japan after world war 2.Heaps of  debris best narrates  obliteration of Life in moments.
Whole world is praying for Japan and the images of this calamity would not be easy to obliterate.
 Japan has the history of resilience and they will bounce back for sure.
Question remains the same..: Did we learn something from it?
 I can feel the lump in my throat and my belief in Karma is more concreted now. Material is ephemeral and Soul is eternal.I want to do every thing right and  live life sans grief/regrets.
Can we all developing and developed country ring the bell and start living in a Greener environment. Lets save our environment and live happily. This would be the best offering to those who caused their life on the altar of human greed.May they all Rest In Peace.
When nothing is immortal, can we all vow to spread love till we are on this planet.Believe me, same GOD would become generator again....

1 comment: