Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Women's day

It's 8th march and whole world is celebrating Women's Day...I hearty congratulate to all the women I know. My mother, My sister, my colleagues,my friends and every women who came to my life and made a difference..
I sometimes think how much we owe to women.Every time I am down , my mother come to my rescue.
Every time I feel lonely , I get shower of love from all over...I am lucky to know so many girls .
In last decade, Women liberalization has come to fore and we had seen Indian women making difference in all walks of life. They have entered the new horizons and have given prolific performance.
CWG 2010 was the epitome of women's intrusion in Men's regime.
Today women is conscious enough to take a lot of decision and there empowerment is not only limited to affluent families. I salute to all those women from small towns and villages who are not only bread earner but also account holder. Women can make or break.....and in most of the case she makes. If they use their power wisely,
they can work wonder.
I can not recall any woman leader who was not profound in her doing.In day today life , they take decisions on their own and do not consider themselves an object of sex.They do not mind sleep with a man , if they feel like and can say a strict NO to their husband if they don't want to. They know their consent and every wise man also knows that.
For that matter, I am very much in phase of change...This transition is for a vow of celibacy..
for the time, I achieve my dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment