Monday, March 7, 2011

When wait comes to fore!

Thats what I am going through now a days...Today is 7th march and thats when officially we can see light at the end of tunnel at any time. There is a sheer uncertainity though bundles of hope and a great believe that the results are going to be positive.
I recently watched the Movie.."The secret", which enthused me and infused a belief of what you get is what you aspire. I was flummoxd , when the wait started and since then every day has been passed to read, understand the mindset of people in the same waiting queue.

I believe, wait won't impede my development plan as I already decided on going the long way to achieve a sustainable success...Only deficit to that goal is lack of tenacity and tanglibility...
I still delude myself to be candidate of award for excelllence in time management...
I want to be multi tasking and that I try hard to chasten all the shortcomings every time and I end up as master of none...
The only area I am incessantly improving is to grasp a  better english lexicon. But there is no shortcut or magic to attain those coveted dreams.
it needs one start which I am not getting.....It seems the learner in me has been subdued in a year....
The irony is that I know all these short comings and its only me who can chanced his arm just in time.
Retrospections and introspections are what I have done a lot and I hate these words.They just a excuse to do a time pass..What I need is what Nike says.."Go get it" or what Seagram says."Its your Life, Make it Big".
Over the weekend I have watched 5 movies in a row. "Rocky series", the quintessential movies of courage and ressilience. I like Rocky at the core of my heart. Inspiration , and the rush of adrenin in my blood thwart me from victimizing myself of indolence every time I watch them.
The impact of the movie was very profound. I have enumerated what I exactly want from life and would keep the paper with me for ever...The positivity of thoughts and persistance towards your dream would help me achieve the dreams . SO many things to do in tandem and coherence between them is key to success.Overdo and underdo of any action will hinder the rate of success. The path of success has lots of steep turns and endless milestones, so the key is to look at next few steps and achieve them .This will spruce up the performance . Stop condoning procrastination is the only way to move.....THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment