Friday, March 11, 2011

Itallion Stallion :)

sylvester stallone  has become immortal with this name. For those who are unaware , this is how pepple call him in his legendry series "ROCKY".Today, I want to talk about Rocky for these movies  pump me up every time I watch them .
In last 15 -20 days, I have watched All Rocky movies(all 6 of them), umpteen number of times and I am still not over them. Every time I watch the sublime rendition of  simple stories, high adrenin rushed to my blood.
It's not that I am an avid lover of action flick,it's something else that connects me to ROCKY. Rocky is a next door man who has as many as predicaments as any one can have. A loving yet intimidating wife, Urge to fight back, running age, a adolsecent son who needs a friend in his father- he strikes a balance with them all . When ever he  faces the low ,  he bounces back  with a bang and whips his all enemies (read ,problems). There are so many amazing dialogues that motivate you. For example in last series..I love the conversation between  son and father, when he speaks hard to his son. Rocky says..Everyone gets hit down in life.It does not matter how harder you have been hit.what matters is how sooner you start moving.....Loved it.
ROCKO,as his friends call him, is my eternal hero.....
I wish to see more of Sylvester Stallone...I want hime to come out of oblivion and make Rocky 7,8,9,10....:100)

Take a Bow,  Itallion Stallion...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment